Monday, September 5, 2011

Thanks for being my Teacher !!!!

Let me share,What is that term who is full of light!
Which gives you the honor and make me proud!!


Let me enlighten, what is that term who is full of Energy!
which makes my Nation shine, and give it Identity on Global edge!!


Let me explain, What is that term who is full of Confidence!
Which makes human beings Human, and make them think Logical!!


Let me describe, What is that term who is full of Discipline!
Which distinguish between right and wrong, and makes us Innovative!!


Let me explore, what is that term who is full of knowledge!
which gives us everything in his/her shadow, and makes us versatile Personality!!


Let me tell, what is that term who is full of Pleasant attitude!
Which gives their own life to make our own carreer bright, and makes us positively optimistic!!


Ohh my goodness, finally i came to know , that term is "Teacher", who is full of Kind hearted!
and Who used to make me happy in every phase of my life thousand times!!


No words of gratitude can honor the services , you provide us many times,
So Dear teacher! Please accept my Humble obeisance million times!!!!

                                                                                                                                   Regards 
                                                                                                                           <<<<Anurag>>>> 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice poem & quite thoughtful! Its very true that Teachers are the one who provide us with so many things :) Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Anurag. Keep expressing yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one and thank you for expressing your thoughts in such a wonderful way. God Bless & Keep writing!!!!

    ReplyDelete